Friday, December 23, 2011

My dream takes a Place…

Well, I wasn’t sure what country I’d choose becuase I like at least four: France, Canada, England and Japan.


Then, I chose Japan because its mystical traditions, the cities that integrate modernity and classical architecture, the most adorable and freak publicity (who glares me with its creativity, besides our commercials are lame or cheap copies of north-american culture) , their exotic seafood and TV shows, among other things.
I’d like to eat ooshi onigiris (tasty rice-balls) and octopus croquetts, visit a videogame event, have a trip to the mountains and have the expirience of enjoying one of the nocturnal Summer festivals.   
If I live there I wish to have a house in a city (except Tokyo, beacuse of its enormous extension) I could live better, especially when I become a senior because Japanese people are really respectful. Maybe at firts sight you think they are more self-focused (even egoist) but they have installed in their culture more sense of respect than any occidental culture in general.     

6 comments:

  1. Japan! If I were there I would be eating japanese food everyday :D
    That's why I won't go there, I know that being there I will get extremely fat, maybe I could become a Zumo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese culture is so interesting to me, many people think that it's freak (stupid people xd).. but that's not true... 'cause we have many things to learn about this culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japan!, in case you travel to japan, what would you do about the language issues?, do you speak japanese or would you talk in english?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of the countries you name it, Japan is the least I like ... I do not know I have never been interested to know though is quite different from other cultures.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. japan! I think that it´s a good country, your culture and I believe that they are very diferent a western culture.
    I´m wait that you can go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have friend who practices Ninjutsu,a Japanese martial art. I really admire this discipline, a wonderful philosophy of life.

    ReplyDelete