Friday, January 27, 2012

Humble Hobbie

This week i’m gonna write about my hobbie. I enjoy drawing since I had memory but when I was 8 years old I took it like a part of my life. It all begun with the Extra-programmatic activities of my school. There was one among them who captivated me: Comic Club. Every Saturday i arrived religiously to my Comic class at thirty past ten in the morning (10:30 - AM) no matter what the weather was. I learned so many things like shadowing objects, motions, emotions and clothes details who glared me that drawing becomes a central piece of my existence.

I’m still had the habit of draw even if I don’t bring my sketch book. Every classmate who ever sat close to me in every class, whether it’s amusing or boring, could testify that i love incorporate draws on my notebooks. Sometimes related with the class subject, sometimes with random thing that i concibe.
I couldn`t say that the meaning of my hobbie evolved. It still is a reflection of things that i consider beautiful, situations that i like to live (or avoid) and poetic-like representations. It surprises me the fact that it still helps me to perceive me like a talentous guy. The only thing that evolved was my technique that i percive it was too basic when i was 6, 9, 12 or even 15. I’m really proud of myself how much i improved.

Drawing is also very therapeutical for me.  Something sad’s summer semmester had took a great piece of my attention so I leave it abandoned. I’m really excited to finish the academic debt and recover the drawing time.   
Finally I’ll list my favourites to draw: Mythological beings, specially Harpies and Minotaurs, People with stylish clothes, Adventure items like bagpacks, swords, and gems and Imaginary beings of my mind (like

Super Ivetto haha :D)
                                                                         This is one of my curret artworks :D
                                                                                          

6 comments:

  1. I never learn to draw very well... when I was younger y hated the "visual arts" class because I always get bad marks. But I really think that it's an extraordinary skill. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! =) i believe that a drawing it is beauty, I don´t know do this fine so I admire a people that have this talent =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draw is great and i love do it too,
    really is so therapeutic....
    and you are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never taken a comic class, I think I really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen a draw of you, but I am sure that is better than any draw made by me, I am awful drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... www.datacredito.com

    ReplyDelete