Friday, January 6, 2012

"The attraction, the tension... baby like this is perfection"

I like rock-pop music, pop-punk  and little bit of electropop. So, when i think in may favourite artists the images of Shakira, Avril Lavigne and P!nk comes quickly to head (in that order). They are my top 3 of my mp3 or in other words, my musical world. I like thesestyles beacuse i think these female voices has strenght and delicacy at the same time. But, even most important i really love her lyrics. I love to think that music is a dance-able version of poetry.

         

And my favourite singer is Shakira. I cant’t believe the way she mixes Methaphores and a powerful vibrato (which has an awide rank) of her voice. In several ocations i felt she read my thoughts, and even better, found a lyrical way to express them. I think this is priceless.  
Nobody introduces me to Shakira. I began to follow her work after she recorded “Hips dont’t lie” one of the most sucessful hits of her entire career. When i listened  I couln’t believe i didn’t realised how good she was and how i can’t ignore her early career. Since then i become and i’m still being a devote fan.

8 comments:

  1. My daughter loves Shakira, she has all her videos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She not only sings well, she dance great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you when you say that musicians find a lyrical way to express feelings, I think that's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Shakira too but in my case i prefer the old sings whe she was more romantic and poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I feel a special love for Shakira, she was one of my first references of bellydance. And I remember my childhood with her old songs, "pies descalzos" and "Dónde están los ladrones?" are my favourites albums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so pretty, but I really dont like her music. some of her songs are good, specially the firsts ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how Shakira dances, her bellydance it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I like P!nk too... I think she is so intense, pretty and her voice is amazing.

    "The attraction, the tension... baby like this is perfection" i love this part! xd

    ReplyDelete